Tuesday, April 8, 2008

a sunny weekend

lincoln park zoo photos...
not sure what bird this is but it is gorgeous!

a lovely lizard

miniature croc

camo chameleon on the bark

i don't know this bird either, but it is beautiful

savannah ducks

cute little meerkats

an aardvark sleeping

a vulcher wearin his pimp coat

kookaburra.... i miss australia...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, I love your pictures. Now I know who Tristan/Tristant Prettyman is. You have her first name spelled both ways so I was not sure.
Also the shots from the Lincoln Park Zoo are fabulous. I took you and Paul and Jessica there years ago on one of our yearly trips to Chicago.

love, mom

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.